I am taking part in the Bananaman 10K on Sunday July 8th in Regent'sPark, London raising funds for the Parkinson's Disease Society

Free Guestbook
My Guestbook

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Radio Wey interview

On Monday 7th May myself and my daughter were interviewed about my fundraising and the race on local hospital radio station Radio Wey. We appeared on the Anything Goes with Clive Stevens and I have to say it was good fun, although nerve wracking!
My daughter enjoyed it as well being on the radio and the only slight disappointment for her was the size of the radio station, bless her she was exopecting something bigger. Hospital radio is entirely self funded and they provide a very good service so pop along to their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home